This Policy explains how we use the personal data that we collect from you when you use this Site.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
Financial data (trades, holdings, etc.) provided by you to us and used to produce the tax report.
Log data when you visit the site. This includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on those pages.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit your trade data to us in order for us to calculate your tax report.
- Visit our website.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Produce a tax report to you.
- Continually evaluate and improve the performance of our service.
How do we store your data?
- Financial data is stored in Amazon S3 and is encrypted at rest using industry standard encryption.
- Website analytics data is stored at Google Analytics and in Amazon S3.
What are your data protection rights?
For information about your data protection rights, please see https://gdpr.eu/privacy-notice/.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit this Site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, or use it to manage already saved cookies. Please see your browser settings.